2/11/13

Television Personalities - The Good Anarchist / She's Always Been There For Me 7" (2008)






















First from the 4 songs that will be driven from A memory is better than nothing LP, released in January 2008, it's a strange choice since Dan Treacy doesn't sing it and moreover the song could certainly not have any impact anyway. But the B-side, "She's Always Been There For Me" is a non-album track and a famous one, the TVP-go-lo-fi-Motown as we adore them. Sad that the song was not a little bit longer. More to come. We miss Dan. Never forget him. Enjoy it here. PS. The guy/doll who post the B-side on Youtube (below) put the cover sleeve of the "People Think We Are Strange" single back cover sleeve. Yes I think he/she is strange.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait. Dan's not dead, is he?

dkelvin said...

No, he's not, just he's not able to go on with his music, that's what I meant.
dk

Anonymous said...

Oh good. I was hoping he hadn't. This update last year left me at least a little optimistic. Haven't heard much since, though.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/dan-treacy-learning-to-walk-and-talk-in-rehab_1314412

Wafa Ahmad said...

great to view your its really nice and interesting, keep it up..
http://www.isongs.pk/

john smith said...

I like your blog Secret Photography Techniques is there to improve photography techniques and Ipad Training Course to know how to use ipad.

Anonymous said...

İnternette takılmak varken siz hâlâ sınalgı mı izliyorsunuz?

imran khan said...


I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely
enjoying every little bit of it and http://www.songspk.info I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.mp3 songs