3/28/10

Shit again



This afternoon, my external hard drive felt on the ground and has given back his soul to the God of computering. There was a large amount of data on it, and most of the MP3 for this blog. Another hit on the head after the upload problem of last week. I don't know if I'll have the courage and motivation to go on. There was also all I had written for ages on it. I know it's being a stupid asshole not to save all on 2 different supports. But it's like I am attracted by the thrill of the risk to lose it all. Well done. I lost it all. I feel like my past is dead. A mix of sorrow, anguish and dysphoria. The image above shows how I feel these days. And particularily tonight of course. Since I got no rope with me, the only thing to do is to sleep I suppose. Stay in line, maybe there'll be more, who knows.

dk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there are some probability to recover the data from the hard-disk ... well, it would cost something but I am pretty sure it's possible to do it and there are some services for this on internet :)

dk said...

Thx a lot to care. Actually, I think I could deal without it, having kept a lot of material on my computer and moreover I got no enough money to do the recovering procedure (the services are damned expensive). The worst of this all is that the next day I discovered, my professionnal external hard drive had been stolen in the place I work !!! Honestly, it seemed a malediction. And here, the prejudice is much more detrimental. That's what's doom in real life is I suppose.
Thx again
dk

Jean Rhume said...

Ouais, la récupération de données sur un disque dur coûte environ 40 euros (enfin si j'ai bien compris le blempro, vu mon english désastreux)...

dk said...

J'ai fini par récupérer des trucs sur des clés USB mal nettoyées (faut jamais laver ses clés USB) mais perdu tous mes MP3. Je ne vais pas me lancer dans une récup pour autant.Surtout que depuis il m'est arrivé pire : je me suis fait tiré mon disque dur externe du taff et là c'est vraiment un drame dont je vais avoir du mal à me remettre mais c'est hors sujet par rapport à ce blog où je ne veux pas assommer le chaland (assez nombreux d'ailleurs, ce dont je me réjouis) avec mes états d'âme, j'en ai assez saoulé le net comme ça une époque.
Thx du comment et merci de venir parfois in da house même si le contenu n'est pas ta came.