11/18/10

Buzzov.en - Wound EP (1992)



Nothing less than the paradigm of sludge punk. I wrote about this EP (their second, I'll post Hatebox later on) in Xroads mag this month (French one) and I realized I never posted it here although, with Asbestosdeath, Neanderthal, FuManchu or EyeHateGod, it contributed to make me a sludgeaddict for the rest of my life. Kirk Fisher was something of a man, surely suffering inside, judging by the lyrics, but how talented to make this pain great music. Under the name of K Lloyd, he released recently a gem of an acoustic album called Solow that you can find here (but buy it then please). 1992, 2010, this man can still be in the greatests of the year. Quite an achievement. Get this classic here. It was added to the Welcome to the Violence CD but it's here in its original context (the cover is my own 7").



Blinded
tilidom file storage



No comments: