12/30/10

Liquor Tricks - The Beautiful EP (2005)



Here the first of a series of posts featuring unreleased or shelved or withdrawn or issued decades later EPs or LPs. And the first is a fantastic surprise. Here's the story. Some months ago, I posted an LP of Liquid Tricks (here), their apparently only one, but a fantastic one. In the comments, one week ago, there was a comment by a (ex) member of Liquid Tricks who told me that they had recorded an EP with the band in 2003, mixed and mastered in 2005, but never released. He added a link to the EP to dl it. And when I listened to it, I was stunned by the quality of this EP, one of the best thing I heard in the noise movement, and honestly I can say I heard most of it. Since there was not cover sleeve, I did it (from a picture by Zensen) and post it tonight, to end beautifully this fucking sinister year. Please, dl it, it's a real gem. You won't regret it. There will be more to dl soon by various bands who faced refusals by stupid A&R men or label bosses. Enjoy this here. And thanks again for this wonderful gift. They will be remembered as a great band.



Last Place First
tilidom file storage

3 comments:

Noise Floor said...

excellent! petite perle ce skeud!
A+

dk said...

Je veux. Et surtout inédit au possible. Les bonheurs des blogs ces contributions des musiciens eux mêmes.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad people like it!

I'm happy someone can finally hear it.

Terence