12/24/10

Oruga - Blitzkrieg Lady (2010)



It's rare I post a one-track demo since I like to make fake singles or EPs of them and I need at least 2 tracks to do it, but here I find the band so fantastically powerful that I can't wait for their next demo to satisfy my guilty (and stupid) pleasure, and post it tonight. After all it's Xmas. Supreme pleasure, these guys are from my own country i.e., France (the north) and it's so good to know that this bleak country can give birth to such demoniac doom bands. Actually, it's more stoner doom than sludge, even if there's something quite muddy in their sound, but they could be more assimilated to High on Fire (when they're good, that means not very often unfortunately). Hope that they won't deceive but I'm sure they'll make it big. Enjoy this prime choice here. Their myspace's there.



tilidom file storage

5 comments:

Oruga said...

thanks for the support dude! stay tuned! more to come...
Oruga

dk said...

Thx
Hope when you'll be famous, you won't ask to DMCA to withdraw my posts about you. Meanwhile, it's good to have you here cos' you're great.
dk

Oruga said...

Oruga is hitting the studio soon! expect new songs to come.. stay tuned dude!

Oruga said...

our EP is now availaible!
download at:
www.mediafire.com/?fd65d5zb1jw6zqz

cheers
Oruga

dk said...

Thx a lot. I run to it. Soon on Forgotten Songs for sure.
dk