4/2/11

Astral Quest - Long Gone Geek Fake 7" (2005)



Astral Quest is the band of Jean-Marc Devaux, not only a great guitarist but also a talented songwriter. Under the Astral Quest banner, he released 2 albums, the last being posted here (I encourage you to dl it, it deserves it). Some years ago, he was asked to cover a Procol Harum song for a double CD compiled by the Beyond the Pale site. Sorry to say that except for the Astral Quest splendid reprise, the whole is rather embarrassing. I don't know why I didn't post this cover previously since I know many Procol amateurs come on this blog. So I conceived this fake 7" with this cover on A-side backed with my fave song of the last Astral Quest LP. Enjoy it here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS SOOOO MUCHHH !!!!
HOPE 2 C MORE AND MORE !!!
EVYATAR REITER
JERUSALEM - ISRAEL.