3/26/15

Free - Live at Tampa Stadium (1972)

Recorded in Florida on the 30th April 1972, this is the end of the legendary Free line-up. Andy Fraser would leave soon after whereas Paul Kossoff collaboration to Free would become more and more erratic although he would create his strongest guitar playing during these months (and sometimes his worst). Initially released with quite an awful sound, I postponed the inclusion of this live bootleg to the FS collection, but I took the time to improve somewhat the sound quality and now, although far from the usual threshold I adopted for posting a concert here, I though it is a document deserving to be available next to the other live sources. Hope you'll share my opinion too. There's the full concert posted on Youtube but I don't post it below since the sound is still weaker than the one you'll have in dl it here. Of course the cover sleeve's mine.


No comments: